Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Tivaevae

Today me and my class were writting a report about how we made a Tivaevae out of paper.

Yesterday me and my class were making a Tivaevae. we used equipment like a scissor pencils and 2 coloured papers. first we started with blank piece of papers to practice. after that what we did was fold the blank paper into four then we used a pencil and drew patterns. after that we used the scissors and cut out the pattern then unfolded it. then once we were done on the blank paper we used one coloured paper and then did all the same instructions. but we glued the first coloured paper to the other one then we had a Tivaevae.

I enjoyed making a Tivaevae.I found cutting out the patterns challenging.my next steps are to make more Tivaevaes.
have you made a Tivaevae before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.