Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

my hero

My hero Is…


My hero Is my mum because in lockdown she helped me and my siblings with some of our homework and she also looked after me and my siblings she also always makes me and my siblings lunch and dinner and she does a lot of cleaning around the house and gos shopping to buy snacks games and other stuff she also reminds us to wash our hands before we ate food she also does the washing and she folds the wasing she also lets us watch watch movies soon she tells us to take our clothes then she lets us finish the movie.

Here is my story about my hero in lockdown.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Uhi. I'm glad you appreciate your mum. It sounds like she's very busy. Did you celebrate Mother's Day? When you copy and paste onto your blog try to use ctrl-shift-v so that the writing fits on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip who was your hero in lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm good question. I think my mum because she is at home by herself in England and she walks round to my granddads house every day to have a chat with him from the other side of the fence. I think everyone who stayed at home and washed their hands and keep a safe distance is a hero too. What do you think?

      Delete
    2. I think you are right

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.