Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Lockdown paradise

Today me and my class were writting about lockdown paradise we had to make up our own story.

Lockdown paradise

It was a really hot day. In paradise I thought my body was being cooked by the sun.
Lucky I had a cooler with cold water bottles and It also In the best spot because there was so much shade there also after I drank my cold water bottle I cooled down and fell asleep then It was really starting to feel like paradise until this big luxurious boat came past It was shiny I tried to swim to It but before I was about to get to the water I just remembered I didn't know how to swim and the sun kept on getting hotter and hotter until I got back In the shade I tried get a cold water bottle from the cooler but when I looked In the cooler the water bottles were not cold anymore they were warm and I was so thirsty so just drank the warm water but I cooling down slowly until the sun came down.

I enjoyed writting the story.but I found nothing challenging and my next steps are to writte more.

What was your lockdown paradise about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.