Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Tupiaia Master Navigator

Today me and my class were finding out facts about the article tupaia master navigator.

Tupaia was born in the second  largest island in east polynesia around 1725 and lived in
raiatea and his family showed talent and was a high ranking family. Tupaia showed a lot of talent from a young age. Tupaia was chosen to train with arioi because of his gifts. The arioi are based taputapuatea a marae was the center of a large group.tupaia studied his people's culture and history then travelled widely and soon spoke a number of polynesia languages. Then became a navigator then was soon known as tupaia master navigator.

I enjoyed reading the article. I found writting about article in own words challenging. my next steps are to read more next time I will ask the teacher for more help.

have you read tupaia master navigator ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.