Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Hunger ball

Today me and my class are writting set of instructions for a game we played at hunger ball called end game.


when we first got their we met a man named andu he told us what to do when inside the hunger ball and what not to do. The main game we played was called endgame its a game of elimination . Their are six scores. pairs of two will have each of their own goals. 

The main rules in this game are to only tap the ball and kick it but you hold the ball you are eliminated then it will the next pairs turn. you also get eliminated if your goal gets scored and that how hunger ball.


I enjoyed writting a set of instructions. I found nothing challenging. my next steps are to do more stuff like this.
to be completed.
have you played hunger ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.