Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Lets Vote On It

 Today me and friends are finding words from an play called 'Lets Vote on It' and are writting what they means.

Vote

My parents will vote In the upcoming election.

Decision

Yesterday me and my class had to make a decision to choose which group would make it to parliament.

Citizens

We are citizens of new zealand.

Voting

3 years ago Jacinda ardern became prime minister because people were  Voting for her.

Decide

Mr vega had to decide If we would film this morning.

Choose 

pick out (someone or something) as being the best or most appropriate of two or more alternatives.

I found writing enjoyable. I found finding the words challenging. My next steps are to do more work.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Uhi. This sounds like an interesting topic. Do you think children should be able to vote in the election? It looks like some of your words are missing in the table. Maybe you could try and fix that?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.