Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

A Different World Living in Lockdown

Today I was writting about what I would do If lockdown alert level 4 happend again.

If lockdown alert level 4 happend again I would do my homework and try to go on call with my class everyday also I would try to finish my ministry pack and the school pack I also would try not to eat that much snacks and try not use my  internet also I would try to finish more homework by using my sisters chromebook to do more work and I would try to play with my dog more outside also I would try to wake up more earlier to do my call then do homework after play with my dog.

What would you do if lockdown alert level 4 happend again also would be challenging  for you?

Also trying not to use the internet would be challenging for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.